Follow these simple steps in measuring your wrist for a perfect fitting bracelet.
STEP 1: Measure Your Wrist
You can either use a soft tape measure or a long string and a retractable tape measure.
- Place the tape or string around your wrist just ABOVE the wrist bone. This is where you will wear the bracelet. Not too loose and definitely not too tight.
- Hold your forefinger against the tape measure or string where it comes around to meet the end. Check the measurement of the tape and write it down in inches.
- If you’re using a string, place a mark on it, then lay it out flat alongside the measuring tape and write down the inches.
- Follow the general rule – “measure twice, cut once.” Or in this instance, I make the bracelet once.
STEP 2: Select the Inches in the Drop Down Box
- Sized bracelets have a drop down box on the listing. Select your wrist measurement in this box.
- If you need assistance with selecting the size, please contact me at 262-949-1330.